A career at BMB puts you on the leading edge of technological solutions that transform peoples’ lives. It also puts you in a company driven by its passion for quality.
It’s our human centered approach that led our success.
Join us, Make a Difference!
BA in Marketing and Advertising or related fields
1-2 years of Experience
Excellent command of English; Good command of Arabic and French.
Excellent Writing Skills in Newsletters and Press Releases.
Very good planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, and research skills.
Experience in developing marketing campaigns is a plus.
Has some knowledge in Software
The position is open for local candidates only.
BMB is looking for an Admin& Operations Coordinator with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Act as the main link between sales and accounting
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, purchase order amendments to suppliers
- Maintain timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other required documentation to assure orderly administration.
- Follow up on invoices and payments with clients and resellers.
- Assist the sales team when needed to provide quotations and offers to customers and resellers.
- Maintain delivery schedules and follow up on payments
- Follow up and update the sales and finance department with due payment status
- Handle the Service Level Agreements with the clients to ensure on-time renewal.
- Generate reports to management, upon request.
- Maintain inventory of parts and scanners.
- General office duties.
- Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Manages and follows up with client’s progress during implementation and after to ensure satisfaction and smooth sailing
- Manages assigned customers' transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
BMB Direct is looking to hire a Software Engineer in Lebanon.
Computer Science MS Degree, Computer Engineering,
Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support
Experience of software implementation
Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling
An understanding of business processes
Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
Web Application Development:
knowledge of web services.
Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
English Language is a must.
- Experience of enterprise-solutions (ERP, CRM. ECM, BI) is a plus.
- Identify project charter, understand project scope and deliverables.
- Identify stakeholders and maintain perfect relationship with key-stakeholders.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Identify risks and risk response.
- Define logistics plan and follow up on on-time deliveries.
- Follow up on invoicing and collection.
- Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups.
- Lead technical teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Ensures all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for re-usability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools.
5+ Years proven experience in Project Management
- Cisco CCNA or above certification
Knowledge in latest IT trends and updates.
Proven records of large scale projects
Proven ability in handling multiple projects
Valid Saudi residency (Iqama) and transferrable
BS in Computer Engineering or Information Technology (or corresponding experience)
Minimum 2 year of experience as an Account Manager in the IT field
Strong organizational and time management skills
Proactive and results driven
Excellent communication skills
PS: THIS POSITION IS OPEN FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Managing and maintaining the company’s database and distribution platform.
- Managing the Computer’s IT Department.
- Managing, maintaining and Securing the Company’s Network.
- Create relationships with mobile operators in Algeria.
- Testing and deploying new applications on the current distribution platform
- Project Management for Mobile operators related projects
- Find new opportunities
- Prepare/Send reports
- Diagnose and repair Computers.
- Skills: good database and programing and network security skills
- Background: Computer science / Computer engineer
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience.
- Languages: English and Arabic are musts. French is a plus
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Package deal: Depending on profile.
- Degree in Computer Science, CCE
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Arabic, English
- Work under Eclipse and ADT environment, Java development (OOP Concepts, Asynchronous tasks(threading), Consume WS or WCF from Android, Storage(I/O, shared Preferences, SQLite)), Basic knowledge in .Net Framework
- Self motivated, innovative