A career at BMB puts you on the leading edge of technological solutions that transform peoples’ lives. It also puts you in a company driven by its passion for quality.
It’s our human centered approach that led our success.
Join us, Make a Difference!
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, with substantial R&D or industry experience, or Master qualifications with substantial experience in software engineering and research tasks conducted in R&D projects
- Software development and/or data analytic skills with an understanding of program languages such as Java/C#, SQL, Python, PHP.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in system design methods and techniques and developing complete software solutions
- Proven experience in writing program documentation for submission to external/internal funding bodies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; to build rapport and communicate with various stakeholders and suppliers.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 0-2 years of experience
• Microsoft Visio knowledge.
• Familiarity with REST, SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies.
• Understanding customer requirements.
• Work experience in documentation writing, training manuals, instructional guides.
• Experience participating on a project team.
• BS in MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineer or any equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Master SQL Database language, MS SQL, Oracle, …
• Probability and statistical analysis are an added value.
• Knowledge and exposure with reporting packages, databases.
• Programming skills is are a plus.
• Fluent English Read, Written and Spoken.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Team player.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Participating in execution and documentation of unit testing and integration testing.
- Adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions.
- Liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them.
- Offering technical support via hands-on, phone, email.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Software Development and maintenance.
- Experience in the below programming languages is a plus:
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Manages and follows up with client’s progress during implementation and after to ensure satisfaction and smooth sailing
- Manages assigned customers' transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
BA in Marketing and Advertising or related fields
1-2 years of Experience
Excellent command of English; Good command of Arabic and French.
Excellent Writing Skills in Newsletters and Press Releases.
Very good planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, and research skills.
Experience in developing marketing campaigns is a plus.
Has some knowledge in Software
The position is open for local candidates only.