A career at BMB puts you on the leading edge of technological solutions that transform peoples’ lives. It also puts you in a company driven by its passion for quality.
It’s our human centered approach that led our success.
Join us, Make a Difference!
BMB Direct is looking to hire a Sales Executive in Lebanon.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS in Computer Science OR Business Computer OR Computer Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, preferably in software solutions.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (French is a plus)
- Effective presentation skills
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
The position is open for local candidates only.
• 0-2 years of Application Support Experience.
• Familiar with Windows Server Configuration.
• High skills in Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge in .Net code.
• Java Android code.
• Installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server.
• Creating Complex DB Queries, procedure and functions.
• Creating maintenance plan in SQL Server (backups, restores and recovery models).
• Connecting from windows to any type of devices(Windows Mobile or Android Devices).
BMB is looking to hire a technician in Lebanon.
This vacancy is for LOCAL candidates only
• TS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience.
• Work on network configuration and troubleshooting on a high scale project.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, with substantial R&D or industry experience, or Master qualifications with substantial experience in software engineering and research tasks conducted in R&D projects
- Software development and/or data analytic skills with an understanding of program languages such as Java/C#, SQL, Python, PHP.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in system design methods and techniques and developing complete software solutions
- Proven experience in writing program documentation for submission to external/internal funding bodies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; to build rapport and communicate with various stakeholders and suppliers.
• BS in MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineer or any equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience.
• Master SQL Database language, MS SQL, Oracle, …
• Probability and statistical analysis are an added value.
• Knowledge and exposure with reporting packages, databases.
• Programming skills is are a plus.
• Fluent English Read, Written and Spoken.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Team player.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Manages and follows up with client’s progress during implementation and after to ensure satisfaction and smooth sailing
- Manages assigned customers' transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.