A career at BMB puts you on the leading edge of technological solutions that transform peoples’ lives. It also puts you in a company driven by its passion for quality.
It’s our human centered approach that led our success.
Join us, Make a Difference!
BMB is looking for an Admin& Operations Coordinator with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Act as the main link between sales and accounting
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, purchase order amendments to suppliers
- Maintain timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and other required documentation to assure orderly administration.
- Follow up on invoices and payments with clients and resellers.
- Assist the sales team when needed to provide quotations and offers to customers and resellers.
- Maintain delivery schedules and follow up on payments
- Follow up and update the sales and finance department with due payment status
- Handle the Service Level Agreements with the clients to ensure on-time renewal.
- Generate reports to management, upon request.
- Maintain inventory of parts and scanners.
- General office duties.
- Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
- Sells the firm's complete offering of products and services.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Manages and follows up with client’s progress during implementation and after to ensure satisfaction and smooth sailing
- Manages assigned customers' transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
- Managing and maintaining the company’s database and distribution platform.
- Managing the Computer’s IT Department.
- Managing, maintaining and Securing the Company’s Network.
- Create relationships with mobile operators in Algeria.
- Testing and deploying new applications on the current distribution platform
- Project Management for Mobile operators related projects
- Find new opportunities
- Prepare/Send reports
- Diagnose and repair Computers.
- Skills: good database and programing and network security skills
- Background: Computer science / Computer engineer
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience.
- Languages: English and Arabic are musts. French is a plus
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Package deal: Depending on profile.
- BE in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or BS in Computer Science
- 2 Years of Experience in IT projects management or other.
- Fluent in Arabic, French, English
- PMP Certificate is a plus
- Organize / Good written and oral communication skills / Teamwork
- Assist project management team in projects follow ups and documents preparation.
- Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the Project Managers and Team Members.
- Complete specific project tasks as directed by the Project Managers.
- Manage projects team resources to plan, execute, monitor and complete projects in accordance to the PMO department methodology
- Monitor project deliverables and quality to be achieved on time and within budget.
BMB Direct is looking to hire a Software Engineer in Lebanon.
Computer Science MS Degree, Computer Engineering,
Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support
Experience of software implementation
Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling
An understanding of business processes
Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
Web Application Development:
knowledge of web services.
Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
English Language is a must.
- Experience of enterprise-solutions (ERP, CRM. ECM, BI) is a plus.
BA in Marketing and Advertising or related fields
1-2 years of Experience
Excellent command of English; Good command of Arabic and French.
Excellent Writing Skills in Newsletters and Press Releases.
Very good planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, and research skills.
Experience in developing marketing campaigns is a plus.
Has some knowledge in Software
The position is open for local candidates only.